- Thurs., 4/24: Come to class having read "Bone Gatherer."
- Tues., 4/29: In-class writing/discussion.
- Thurs., 5/1: Last day of class. Your ePortfolios will be graded during class time. If you do not come to class, I will not grade your ePortfolio.
Due dates are listed below. Please submit all (graded) versions of your assignments along with the revision. You may submit multiple revisions. You may not submit revisions for the podcast or notebook assignments.
Upcoming Due Dates
- Thursday, April 24: Revisions for rhetorical analysis and annotated bibliography due.
- Tuesday, April 29: Research paper revisions due.
- Thursday, May 1: ePortfolio due - familiarize yourself now with these requirements, and get help from the ePortfolio lab if you need it sooner rather than later. (The checklist may be of use.)